For the Health & Happiness of your Dog
first aid course
Our SafeK9 First Aid Course keeps you, & your dogs safe until care is available.
Learn what all the fuss is about with Pets and Essential Oils.
meet our team
We believe that every dog is uniquely brilliant, and SafeK9 celebrates all dogs for who they are while helping them develop into the best versions of themselves. We plan our daily activities and routines in a thoughtful way to enhance every dog’s genius, strengths, and joys, so that dog daycare is more than just playing.
We are proud supporters of the Ontario SPCA, National Mill Dog Rescue, and Georgian Triangle Humane Society. In addition, we support local fire departments through donations of pet oxygen masks.
SafeK9 Education & Dog Care Centre
585 Fuller Avenue, Midland
5.0 39 reviews
- Jim Mulligan ★★★★★ 6 months ago The Safe K9 team are amazing! They truly love our fur babies and spend a lot of quality time playing with them. The enrichment activities both indoors and outdoors are fun and keep the pups exercised and well socialized. Our Charley loves going and has made so many friends, both with the Safe K9 team and all the pups. I can't say enough about the quality and loving care the team provides!Thank you
- Jordon McIvor ★★★★★ 6 months ago SafeK9 is a great, loving space to send your dog! It has been an amazing outlet for my pup and they do so many fun activities and training sessions! Highly recommend!
- Susan Desroches ★★★★★ a year ago Cathy and her team are amazing.Our golden doodle Neely absolutely loves going to Safe K 9. He is so excited every time we pull into Cathy’s driveway. Cathy is so caring and kind and has great ideas to make this such a great spot to bring your dog. All of the staff go out of their way to provide an amazing experience and we would definitely recommend Safe K 9 if you are looking for a safe and fun place for dog daycare services. Thank you to Cathy and her staff.
- Ginny B ★★★★★ a year ago SafeK9 is the best doggy daycare by far! Cathy and her team are great and really make sure your pet is cared for. They have small groups each day with different activities throughout the day to keep your dog engages, burn energy, and wind down appropriately. No kennels, a zone for sniffing, a zone for playing, indoor access and more.Tobi always has a full day and comes home ready for bed. He's made so many friends and I don't fear for his safety at all as Cathy is trained in canine first-aid. I cannot wait to try out the trails and the private dog park this summer, and I'm hoping to take the canine first-aid course as well.10/10 I cannot recommend this daycare enough.
- Diane Moore ★★★★★ a year ago Safe K9 is a wonderful facility for doggie daycare. It is clean, bright, spacious and has lots of outdoor space and equipment for pups to frolic and play with each other. Kathy and the staff are amazing with the pups and create an environment that is both relaxed and stimulating at the same time. Our boy is a bit nervous about being in strange places but after his first visit, it was clear that he loves the place! He runs to the door, tail wagging and can't wait to get inside. I highly recommend this day care!
- Anthony K ★★★★★ 7 months ago Our girls love it here! They have so much fun playing with all their fur friends and the staff! Love that all the dogs get one on one time with a trainer and have lots of enrichment. Couldn't recommend it more!
- Kristina Kostuk ★★★★★ 2 years ago Such an amazing kennel free dog daycare. My dog absolutely loves it there, he has a full day of play with all his furry friends in a safe environment. Cathy and her staff are very attentive and kind. I also love that each day they post photos so you can see how your dogs day went. There are always happy dogs in the pictures!
- Grant .m ★★★★★ a year ago Safe K9 is the best place to take your dog. Cathy and the crew are all great with the dogs. Our dog loves to go and interact with other dogs. The facility is top notch and very clean!
- Vanessa Puddicombe ★★★★★ a year ago My 7 month old West Highland White Terrier named Gus has been a member of the crew for a few months now.Gus LOVES Cathy and the staff at SafeK9 and has so much fun playing with all of his friends there. (We can’t even say the words doggy daycare in our home because just the mention of them instantly makes Gus think we’re going at that very moment)Gus is a tornado of energy, and spending the day at SafeK9 really helps him to burn off his energy and get the socializing that he truly needs.I highly recommend SafeK9 to anyone looking for a great place to send their fur baby to during the day.
- Janet sharp ★★★★★ 2 years ago Not only does SafeK9 provide a safe daycare environment, the staff goes above and beyond to provide loving, enriching experiences all day long to make it easy to leave furry family members in their care. No kennels! Daily pics posted so you can see the fun pups are having! Also, I have learned so much about caring for my furry family member from their mentoring. I can't say enough about the staff, the beautiful facility and what it has done to help bring our timid dog out of her shell
- michelle molloy ★★★★★ a year ago Chai loves going to daycare. The staff at SafeK9 make sure she has a great time and she is always well cared for! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a safe and fun place for their furry friends.
- Amanda Orr ★★★★★ 2 years ago Posted on behalf of SafeK9 clients Clare & Roman:I can’t say enough about safek9 professional dog services.Our dog Teddy absolutely loves his runs ,his dog friends and Cathy and her staff.The moment we turn the corner to Cathy’s beautiful property Teddy absolutely goes wild. He runs for six hours and comes home exhausted and very very happy.Teddy loves how Cathy spoils him and gives him the best care. It’s wonderful to have someone that we 100 percent trust.My husband and I are so happy with the love, care and attention he receives.We feel completely blessed that we found SafeK9 Professional Dog Services
- Jilly Willy ★★★★★ 2 years ago Our pup gets super excited as soon as we approach the driveway at SafeK9 and happily runs into dogcare without hesitation. She plays and socializes all day in their safe, wonderful space (seriously...the indoor and outdoor spaces are incredible!!), then comes home and promptly crashes for the evening. We know how good the day was by how far into the house she walks before she curls up and sleeps.Getting a puppy during covid wasn't fabulous for socialization and meeting other dogs, but dogcare has filled that gap, and now she's part of the fabulous SafeK9 pack!She gets to hang out and play with her pack, and we know that she's safe, busy and happy. I highly recommend SafeK9 to anyone with a dog!!
- Arlee McIvor ★★★★★ 2 years ago Cathy and the Crew at SafeK9 are very friendly, professional, and informative. Moose is always so excited to go to daycare! My mind is at ease knowing that he is with these lovely ladies all day and in good hands. I cannot recommend SafeK9 enough!!
- Lana Lyons ★★★★★ 2 years ago Our puppy Griffin (11m labradoodle) absolutely loves going to SafeK9 twice a week for doggy daycare. Professional and friendly staff, great facilities and lots of doggo friends. Griffin loves the socialization, the exercise and safe, friendly environment. Highly recommended.
- Michaila Robitaille ★★★★★ 3 years ago Cathy and her team at SafeK9 are incredible! My Ringo is so excited as soon as I pull in the driveway, and when I pick him up he’s so exhausted he sleeps the rest of the day away. SafeK9 is an excellent, safe, and KENNEL FREE (this is what sold me) daycare and boarding option for dogs of all ages (I signed Ringo up when he was 10 weeks old!). I highly recommend Cathy!
- Terri Brezinski ★★★★★ 2 years ago My dog loves going to SafeK9! He plays with other dogs all day in a safe, clean environment. I love knowing that he is safe and having fun while i’m at work!
- Stacey Vaughan ★★★★★ 2 years ago I have been taking my puppy since she was 4 months old. She gets so excited and can't wait to get inside the staff are so caring and friendly. It's so much fun seeing all the pictures of the dogs having fun.
- Natalie Mayer ★★★★★ 2 years ago Needed to find a place that would help socialize my dog and have absolutely no regrets sending her here. She just loves going there, they are all so great with all dogs and I don't have to worry!
- Janet Weersink ★★★★★ 2 years ago My dog absolutely loves going here. He bursts out of the car and comes home good and tired. Would highly recommend!
- Jeff Angus ★★★★★ a year ago Absolutely fantastic!! Best doggy daycare in Simcoe County!!!