Curious about all the buzz around Essential Oils & Pets?
SafeK9 Natural Essentials offers natural ways to support your pet’s emotions, behaviour, or health and wellness. Book a 30-minute consult to discuss your pet’s needs and get a free sample of DoTERRA Essential Oil to try!
Learn about the benefits of using essential oils, and how to use them safely with your pets by attending one of our upcoming SafeK9 Natural Essentials classes!
natural essentials products
Balance®, Copaiba, dōTERRA Lavender Touch®, & doTERRA Touch® ZenGest®
Balance®, Copaiba, AromaTouch®, TerraShield® Spray, dōTERRA Lavender Touch®, & doTERRA Touch® ZenGest®
Calming for Canines
Adaptiv™, dōTERRA Serenity®, & Balance®
Easy Air®, Lavender (NHP), Peppermint (NHP), & Lemon
SafeK9 Recommended Products for Canines
Our list of all of our favourite dōTERRA products we recommend.
safek9 natural Essentials classes
Please follow the instructions to create and set up your new account and register for our SafeK9 Natural Essentials classes. You should find Gingr user-friendly. Here’s how to sign up:
- To access our portal for reservations to our upcoming SafeK9 Natural Essentials classes please access the link to our SafeK9 portal: safek9.portal.gingrapp.com
- Enter your email, create a password and click “sign up.”
- Enter all the required information and personalize your account for certificates and future communication regarding the classes. I will need to override ‘missing documents for canine vaccines since they do not attend the class.
- Once vaccines are over ridden – Under the menu on the lefthand side select Retail & Packages, then scroll down and select Group Classes. You will find our upcoming classes under ‘Upcoming.’ Select the correct class and date you’d like to register for.
SafeK9 Natural Essentials consultations
- 30-minute consult about your pet
- One free sample of essential oil included with a consultation or natural essential workshop
By Appointment Only
Book a consultation
Fill in your information to be contacted about a booking day and time.
Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Phone (705) 506-0372